Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas foreshadowing is cold and wet and icky


Dear Weather,

You are snowing! Every year I greatly look forward to that first white fluffy Hallmark snow, as it lets me know that it really is getting close to Christmas (my FAVOURITEST holiday!!!!). But weather, while you may be snowing, you are not snowing white fluffy Hallmark snow. You are not snowing white fluffy Hallmark snow at all. You are snowing cold wet icky and ugmo snow that slowly seeps through the sleeves of my coat and soaks the hems of my jeans so that when I take off my boots, my feet end up in a puddle of cold, wet ick. How dare you, weather? How dare you take my moment of blissful Christmas anticipation and twist, wrangle, and manipulate it into this disgusting, gray, windy, flu-breeding disaster.

Weather, can you please get your act together? I wants me some carols, chestnuts, and white fluffy Hallmark snow!!!!

~boo

P.S. Please don't make our power go out pleasies.

No comments: