Friday, November 28, 2008

Coming to a close

Dear Beloved Tintamarien(ne)s,

Since our baby, l'Argument, is coming to close, I would like to write about my experience with you all during the last few months. Never before have I felt so encouraged and supported by my peers. You are such a wonderful group of talented and kind-spirited individuals, and when we get together there are limitations to our creative output. With you I feel that I can truly be myself, and not worry about anyone thinking I'm being silly or emotional or ridiculous.

Everyday I look forward to the time when I will get to see you all again and partake in our absurdist bilingual antics. Come Sunday, I don't know what I will do without having my evening hours treated by the love and enthusiasm you each bring to our little Windsor Theatre. Each of you has a truly beautiful soul and a large heart, and I love each and every one of you very very much.

Merde!!! :)

~boo

No comments: